s reaction in his foot and

• LONDON - Manager Arsene Wenger says sick midfielder Jack Wilshere will miss Arsenals Champions League match against Anderlecht Tuesday.Wilshere missed Arsenals 3-0 win against Burnley on Saturday with a knee injury.A victory over Belgiums Anderlecht could confirm Arsenals qualification for the knockout stages.Wenger says we have nobody else sick and the rest of the squad will be unchanged from Saturday.This means Theo Walcott, who returned as a substitute against Burnley after nine months out with a knee injury, has a chance to continue his comeback. Danny Trevathan Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, The recent issues in the Boston-Pittsburgh game have highlighted a number of officiating, game control, and player sportsmanship aspects. Benny Cunningham Jersey . Sharper briefly appeared in Los Angeles Superior Court, where his arraignment was postponed until Feb. 20 at the request of his lawyers. They issued a statement saying he would be exonerated. Prosecutors then filed a motion to increase Sharpers bail to $10 million and outlined details of investigations involving him in Las Vegas, Tempe, Ariz. http://www.cheapbearsjerseyson…ichard-dent-jersey-online. It certainly isnt a coincidence that Dwight Howard has scored at least 20 points in each game of the winning streak. Wholesale Bears Jerseys China . On paper, it looks a little like Andre the Giant taking on a midget wrestler. It has all the makings of a rout with the Americans adding an eighth win in nine outings of this biennial event. The Yanks have eight players in the top 15 in the world while the Internationals have just one. Adam Shaheen Jersey . The flanker began his comeback from a right shoulder injury by coming off the bench on Saturday when Wales opened with a victory over Italy. Warburton replaces Justin Tipuric, one of three changes announced on Tuesday by coach Warren Gatland.CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Chris Paul said he spoke with Blake Griffin recently about getting back to what the Los Angeles Clippers do best.For the teams two superstars, that means working the pick and roll.This is our fourth year together and obviously your game changes and evolves and stuff like that, but we both realize our bread and butter used to be when I would attack downhill and he was rolling to the basket, Paul said. So we are trying to mix that in more.Griffin had 22 points and a season-high 16 rebounds, Paul had 22 points and a season-high 15 assists as the Clippers handed the Charlotte Hornets their sixth straight loss 113-92 on Monday night.Griffin finished one assist shy of a triple-double and Paul moved past Jerry West into 25th place all-time in NBA annals in assists.I thought Blake and Chris set the tone for us on both ends and I thought that was the difference, said Clippers coach Doc Rivers.The Clippers (8-5) outscored the Hornets by 39 points from beyond the 3-point arc.Jamal Crawford had 21 points and J.J. Redick added 17, combining to shoot 9 of 17 from 3-point range. As a team the Clippers were 15 of 32 on 3-point attempts; the Hornets were just 2 of 20.When you see J.J. and those guys getting open 3s like that its not because I did anything special, its because our bigs did a great job rolling, Paul said.Cody Zeller led the way for Charlotte with a career-high 17 points. Al Jefferson had 16 points and Kemba Walker 15 for the Hornets (4-11), who have lost eight of their last nine games.Lance Stephenson, Charlottes big free agent acquisition, was a non-factor with three points and six assists. He did not play in the fourth quarter even after Gary Neal left the game with a shoulder injury. Coach Steve Clifford said Stephensons lack of ball movement is one of the reasons he took him out of the game.Paul and Walker played a game within a game, each tryingg to get the better of each other on various possessions.ddddddddddddaul had six assists in the opening quarter and showed off his skills in the low post by posting up Walker and scoring on a pair of turnaround jump shots over the fellow point guard.That seemed to ignite Walker, who responded with a nifty crossover move that left Paul stumbling to regain his balance as he drained a step-back jumper from 17 feet. Paul didnt seem to take kindly to being shown up, knocking down an 18-footer on the ensuing possession.Clifford said the Hornets need to keep plugging despite the losing streak.We cant lose our spirit, Clifford said. To be a good team in this league it takes a lot of things but your best players have to be prideful and hard players. Al and Kemba tonight showed again theyre going to fight for this and theyre going to try hard to get this turned around.___TIP-INSClippers: Matt Barnes sat out with a calf injury and Rivers said his starting forward could miss the teams next game as well.Hornets: Forward Michael Kidd-Gilchrist remains out with a stress reaction in his foot and Clifford said hes nowhere near being close to ready to return.KOBE VS. MICHAEL: With Kobe Bryant approaching Michael Jordan on the all-time scoring list, Rivers was asked to weigh in who is better. We still have to play Kobe, so I will make my opinion when theyre all out (of the league) and they cant hurt you, Rivers said with a laugh. Right now Kobe can hurt me, so I say nothing. But Michael is Michael. I mean cmon, Michael is Michael. I saw a lot of him and like him better in a suit and tie.STATISTICAL ODDITY: Hornets forward Marvin Williams started all 15 games and played more than 360 minutes this season before attempting his first two free throws on Monday night. He made both.UP NEXTClippers: Play at Detroit on Wednesday night.Hornets: Host Portland on Wednesday night. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!